Van Gogh watercolor


Comments

  1. Whoa, I adore this! The intricately-designed plant against the colored background looks so peaceful. The yellow really pops against the blue, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty background. I love the style of the tree. You took Van Gogh's style and turned it into your own, I love that. The pen and water color go so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your painting! I love all of the colors you used and there is a difference in the background and with the tree. I also really like the way you drew the tree and the shape of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose with all the darker colors and then how you made the leafs so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this. I can see that it was inspired by Van Gogh. I love the shape of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blend of the blues in the background. The flowers are also very well done! The colors are bright and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cool blue colors you used. I also like the details on the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment